Supported Vector and Raster Data Formats
- Raster Formats: Military Elevation Data (.dt0, .dt1, .dt2), TIFF/GeoTIFF (.tif), Graphics Interchange Format (.gif), Erdas Imagine (.img), JPEG2000 (.jp2, .j2k), Portable Network Graphics (.png), SRTM and more...
- Vektör Formatları: Comma Seperated Value (.csv), ESRI Shapefile, GeoJSON, GML, KML, MapInfo, SVG..
- Database Formats: Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, SQLite/SpatialLite, MySQL, ODBC
Performance and Optimization
- Displays tens of thousands of real time refreshed objects over complex maps and images
- Fixing amount of main GPU/memory, thread and process usage mechanism.
- Provides operating system and graphics hardware abstraction. Easy to port different systems by developers.
Raster and Vector Data Rendering
- Raster Rendering: Color map renderer, color ramp renderer, RGB renderer, Shaded relief, Slope renderer
- Vector Rendering: Unique value renderer, geometry styles, basic shapes, SVG, images and markers.
- Label Engine: Label elimination & decluttering and auto positioning.
Programming Languages and Operating Systems
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5
- Java 1.6 & 1.7, Native C++ (Qt Support)
- MS Windows & Embedded versions, Linux & Unix System, GHS Integrity and VxWorks
- Line-of-sight (LOS) analysis
- Sensor coverage analysis
- Vertical terrain profile
- Terrain and obstacle collision analysis
- Height above terrain with adjusting threshold analysis
- Supports various rendering libraries: OpenGL v1.2, v2.0, v3.0, SC, DirectX9, GDI+
- Feature data editing and rubber bands.
- Spatial Queries and relations (intersection, union, touches, symmetrical difference, etc.)
- Overlays: Scale bar, compass, grid, legends
- Great circle calculations (bearing, distance and area) with Haversine and Vincenty models
- Supports many projection and datum systems. (Traverse Mercator, Lambert Conic, Conformal Conic, etc.)
- UTM ve MGRS coordinate displays
Militay Symbols and Tactical Drawings
- MIL-STD-2525B & APP-6A symbols and tactical graphics
- Smooth vector graphics rendering for symbols and tactical drawings
- Supports tactical drawing tools like rubber bands and property editors
- Over hundreds of samples with source codes.
- Fully documented with doxygen in English and Turkish.
- Technical supports to all our customers regarding the use of product